Marathon Days are perfect for those in Kansas City looking to get just a few great portraits, and are on a budget. Marathon Days are typically held every 4-6 weeks, at our Overland Park photography studio. Because we can book several people back to back to back, we can offer these at more a volume discount!
Types of Sessions Offered at Marathon Days
- Professional Headshots
- High School Seniors
- Middle Schoolers
- Babies 3 months and older (Sorry, no newborns! For those sessions, check out my Tiny Newborn sessions.)
Marathon Day spots are for ONE person! The only exception is Maternity, where I will permit the spouse/partner to be in a few portraits (no family though). Timing of Marathon Days does not allow for working with multiple children or people in a single session.
Basics of How the Day Works
- Professional Hair and Makeup artist will be on-site to get you picture ready (when appropriate – we obviously don’t do hair and makeup on babies!)
- You’ll be photographed in the studio, using 2 different backgrounds.
- You will have time for 2-3 outfit changes
- Maternity clients will have access to our gown selection
- Babies and toddlers will have access to our growing clothing selection
- Immediately after your session time, we’ll sit down to look through the unedited images.
- You have 2 digital files included in your booking fee, and more may be purchased at a special Marathon Day rate!
- Edited, chosen images are then typically delivered within 3 business days of your session.
- Depending on your needs, you’ll be at the studio for 90 minutes to 2 hours total.
- $390 to book, a savings of $400
Dates Currently Booking
Friday, November 10th – FINAL DATE OF 2023!
Scroll through the months, and if a date is bold/clickable then there are still times available!