Spring is coming, and it’s time for our annual day of Spring Mini sessions in Kansas City!
Saturday, May 20, 2023 with sessions from 5pm-8:30pm
$99 to book, and then purchase your images (digital and print) after the session.
- How many people may I bring to this session? Can I bring my 3rd cousin, once removed? Mini sessions are meant for your immediate family! If you have other family members you’d like a few pictures with, please consult with Helen before booking. The solution may be for you to book back to back sessions.
- What’s included with the booking fee? Your session time! You’ll purchase your favorites digitally and printed at an ordering appointment after the session.
- Can I bring my new baby? What about a cake for my one year old? Definitely “no” to the cake, and the new baby is a “sort of”. I won’t pose your new baby on their own, especially given that we’ll be outside, but am happy to capture family and sibling photos of all of you!
- How long is the session? I have you in and out in 20 minutes max! Maybe that’s why dads are often on board with a mini….
- How soon are the pictures ready? We’ll be ready for your ordering appointment the week after your session, and once you’ve chosen and purchased your favorites, the turn around time ranges from 1 week to 4 weeks, depending on what you purchased (shorter time for just digitals, longer time if you wanted wall art).
Any other questions? Feel free to call/text Helen at 913-669-7318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org